7.16.2011

Wedding Planning Timeline Blitz : 1 WEEK Until "I Do!"

INSTALLMENT VII | Today`s Blitz Focus >>

1 WEEK Until the Big "I Do!"



^^Above Table Number design by // "HennaK Online" | "Cute Bird 1" Design Set


RECONFIRM SCHEDULES WITH ALL PARTICIPATING VENDORS!

CREATE A WEDDING DAY CHECKLIST!
TIP: Choose someone to bustle your dress, someone to carry your things, someone to be in charge of gifts (especially the enveloped sort), someone to hand out tips, and someone to be the point person for each vendor. (Quoted from Weddings | Real Simple)

CREATE A TIMELINE for the rehearsal, wedding day, and the reception, and DISTRIBUTE TO WEDDING PARTY/all participants!
TIP: Include all contact information, roles/titles, and points-of-contact that you have personally designated to handle specific tasks/monitor specific vendors. Make sure this person agrees to perform the task(s) and has a CLEAR UNDERSTANDING of what you want! If they will be involved with a vendor, it may not be a bad idea to introduce the vendor to your contact beforehand, and give them each other`s contact information!

PICK UP your WEDDING DRESS and start breaking in your wedding shoes :)

• Check in one last time with the photographer. Supply him or her with a list of moments you want captured on film.

• Set aside checks for the vendors. And put tips in envelopes to be handed out at the event.

RECONFIRM SPA TREATMENTS & HAIR/NAIL APPOINTMENTS

• Most caterers allow you 72 hours prior to your event to change your order, so PROVIDE them WITH AN UPDATED HEADCOUNT for your reception

• Assemble and distribute the welcome baskets.

• Finalize HONEYMOON PACKING!


I hope you all enjoyed my wedding planning timeline blitz :) Stay tuned for my next blog post, debuting on August 1st. Lastly, TODAY is my 23rd Birthday, so thank you to all who have shown me love! All of you have had a hand in making my day even more amazing and I am Blessed to know you. Thank you for letting me and my passion be a part of your life!



Sources: Personal experience, several event planners I know, and wedding associations (such as the Richmond Bridal Association).

** Additional Source for this blog posting: "Weddings | Real Simple" **

No comments:

Post a Comment