12.15.2011

Don`t Be A Grinch ! Gift Ideas for Your Amazing Wedding Party :)

Welcome back, lovebugs ! In honor of the slew of Winter Holidays at hand, I thought it would be befitting to do a post on:

*GiFTS_ For Your Wedding Party!*


Naturally, the Bride and Groom always get lots of goodies in celebration of their big day, but what about your amazing sidekicks ?! After all, tis the season ;)

_Ladies First !

All girls love jewelry and diamonds, but what about some other fun ideas ?!

** Personalize with cute designs, colors, monograms, etc. for a sentimental reminder of your wedding day and what each of your ladies in waiting mean to you !

Quirky
TUMBLERS


Trendy
TOTES


Flirty
FLASKS


Cutie
KOOZiES


Fashionable
WiNE POUCHES


Adorable
JEWELRY BAGS


^^ & My New Personal Favorite:
Handy
HANGERS !



Boys present a little more of a challenge, in MY opinion.

BUT, Because Boys Will Be Boys .. _



** Personalize with monograms, nicknames, inside jokes, etc. for a sentimental reminder of your wedding day and what each groomsmen means to you !

Suave
CUFFLiNKS


Fun
SHOOTERS


Grown & Sexy
POCKET KNiVES


Sporty
BEER MUGS


Manly
FLASKS


Fancy
LiGHTERS


Handsome
POCKET WATCHES


Functional
MONEY CLiPS





Words cannot truly express my eternal gratitude for your support since launching my blog in May of this year ! I hope I have warmed your heart in one way or another, and your support of my planning passion makes this experience so much more worthwhile. I`m looking very forward to 2012, have lots of great blogpost topics lined up, and an official website in the works ! Enjoy the remainder of 2011, cherishing each and every day as if it were your last . Can`t wait to be back with you again on January 1, 2012 . Love always and forever .

Until then, please comment or Formspring me! Mwahhh (:

>> http://www.formspring.me/SequinSoirees

& JOiN MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE !


>> https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sequin-Soirees/145262928914846






2 comments:

  1. this post has given me lots of good ideas, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You`re SO welcome :) Thanks so much for taking the time to read & comment ! I hope you`ll continue to enjoy my posts & I always look forward to helpful feedback ! Have a fantastic week and HAPPY NEW YEAR !

    _Alana <3
    Owner,
    Sequin Soirees

    ReplyDelete