11.01.2011

Color Alert_ Today`s "Something BLUE" & the New White ? THINK PINK !


Happy NOVEMBER 1st and I hope everyone`s been wonderful since I last published on the 1st of October! My sincerest apologies for missing my post on the 15th, but I promise to make it up to you with *3* posts this month instead of my usual 2 (: I`ve missed each of you and am SO excited to bring you today`s trending topic!

In relation to weddings, I`m sure you`re all familiar with the traditional wedding phrase:
"Something old, something new .
Something borrowed, something BLUE !"

However,

PiNK

is quickly emerging as a new wedding favorite, especially in the realm of wedding fashion. True, we just wrapped up October in which we celebrated NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH, but who says you can`t dare to be different, year round? The fabulous designers below greatly encourage it, as do I, since pink is also my favorite color! Feast your eyes on some beautiful pink creations from renowned designers below. Happy drooling ;)


_LAZARO* :
2011 Spring Collection



_VERA WANG* :
2012 Spring Collection





_Badgley Mischka*



_Ippolita*



_Monique Lhuillier* :
Spring 2012 Collection




_Model Novias*



_Amsale*



_Amalia Carrara*



_Etsy Finds*






I`ll see you lovelies again on November 15th!
Until then, please comment or Formspring me! Mwahhh (:

http://www.formspring.me/SequinSoirees



No comments:

Post a Comment